Join the Yerba Buena community as they come together to celebrate Women’s History Month and find ways to partner with the Yerba Buena 3rd Thursday program. Experience all of these locations for free including the SFMOMA!
The organizations comprising Culture for Community range in size, mission, and scope, and involve visual arts organizations, cultural entities, and community focused groups, including:
- 111 Minna, https://111minnagallery.com/events/
- California Historical Society, https://www.californiahistoricalsociety.org/
- Children’s Creativity Museum, https://creativity.org/calendar/celebrating-womens-history-month/1553187600/
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum (CJM), https://thecjm.me/2TEgwXg
- Crown Point Press,
- Museum of the African Diaspora (MoAD), https://www.moadsf.org/
- SFMOMA, https://www.sfmoma.org/CFC
- SOMArts, https://www.somarts.org/
- SPUR, https://www.spur.org/events/2019-03-21/incorporating-inclusivity-design
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), https://www.ybca.org/whats-on
- Yerba Buena Alliance, https://yerbabuena.org/third-thursday/
- Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, https://ybgfestival.org/events/
The Yerba Buena community includes some of the top restaurants in the City, and some are participating in Culture for Community with special offers on March 31 to individuals attending institutions on the list above. Participating restaurants include:
Thirsty Bear, 10% discount on entire bill (including food and drink)
661 Howard Street
Pizzeria Delfina on Mission Street, free dessert with meal.
662 Mission Street
Happy hour pricing and special Novela punch
111 Minna Street, San Francisco
The community can also access Culture for Community’s website to obtain program and logistical information for each venue and a digital map.
Follow our new Facebook Page