Lets say cheers to 2016 and a very successful year. Meet up at one of Yerba Buena’s hippest new places, Wine Down, for light snacks and refreshments and discounted drink specials.
Mix, mingle, get to know your neighbors. This event is in conjunction with Yerba Buena Third Thursday, the partnership between the area’s cultural institutions and restaurant partners. Get to know what is going on in your neighborhood and meet your neighbors.
RSVP on the Eventbrite link.
See more about Third Thursday on the Facebook page.
Yerba Buena 3rd Thursdays
Experience the art and culture of the Yerba Buena neighborhood for free or discounted entry.
Join us Thursday, February 21st from 5:00-8:00 pm
Join our new Facebook page
Stay tuned for more information for our super duper Third Thursday, March 21st with SFMOMA called Culture for Community, see more on our new website www.yb3tsf.org
Participating Cultural Organizations 5:00-8:00 pm
- California Historical Society see more here
- The Museum of the African Diaspora, see here
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum discounted $5 entry, see more here
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts see more here
Bars & Restaurant Partners
Thirsty Bear at 661 Howard Street is offering 10% your entire bill!
Novela at 662 Mission Street is offering happy hour pricing and a special Third Thursday punch.
Join the Yerba Buena community as they come together to celebrate Women’s History Month and find ways to partner with the Yerba Buena 3rd Thursday program. Experience all of these locations for free including the SFMOMA!
The organizations comprising Culture for Community range in size, mission, and scope, and involve visual arts organizations, cultural entities, and community focused groups, including:
- 111 Minna, https://111minnagallery.com/events/
- California Historical Society, https://www.californiahistoricalsociety.org/
- Children’s Creativity Museum, https://creativity.org/calendar/celebrating-womens-history-month/1553187600/
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum (CJM), https://thecjm.me/2TEgwXg
- Crown Point Press,
- Museum of the African Diaspora (MoAD), https://www.moadsf.org/
- SFMOMA, https://www.sfmoma.org/CFC
- SOMArts, https://www.somarts.org/
- SPUR, https://www.spur.org/events/2019-03-21/incorporating-inclusivity-design
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), https://www.ybca.org/whats-on
- Yerba Buena Alliance, https://yerbabuena.org/third-thursday/
- Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, https://ybgfestival.org/events/
The Yerba Buena community includes some of the top restaurants in the City, and some are participating in Culture for Community with special offers on March 31 to individuals attending institutions on the list above. Participating restaurants include:
Thirsty Bear, 10% discount on entire bill (including food and drink)
661 Howard Street
Pizzeria Delfina on Mission Street, free dessert with meal.
662 Mission Street
Happy hour pricing and special Novela punch
111 Minna Street, San Francisco
The community can also access Culture for Community’s website to obtain program and logistical information for each venue and a digital map.
Follow our new Facebook Page