The June 6th neighborhood meeting is being hosted by The American Bookbinders Museum.
Thursday, June 6, 2019
8:45 to 10 am
Generously hosted by the American Bookbinders Museum, 355 Clemintina Street
Enter off 5th Street between Howard and Folsom
- About the American Bookbinders Museum programs and events
- About Clean Power SF
- About the Yerba Buena Art Walk and Yerba Buena 3rd Thursday
- More agenda topics TBA, check back for updates
- Hear from the Yerba Buena neighborhood
Save the date for the 2nd Thursday in July, for July 11th and the Yerba Buena neighborhood meeting.
This meeting will be hosted by Yelp at 140 New Montgomery Street. Due to security, you have to register here.
Due to the 4th of July holiday the Alliance moved the date of the meeting to the 2nd Thursday, thank you!
Agenda to be updated soon, check back for more info.
The August 1st meeting will be hosted by City College of San Francisco’s downtown campus at 44 Fourth Street from 8:45 to 10 am.
Join us for the Yerba Buena Neighborhood meeting. Meeting is moved back to the first Thursday of the month, our standard time from 8:45 to 10:00 am.
Get to know the stakeholders of the neighborhood and get involved in what is going on.
- About the host St. Regis Hotel San Francisco
- About Recology programs and how to “green” Yerba Buena
- Yerba Buena Alliance’s 28th anniversary November 12th
- Community Safety update with the SFPD
- Trolly Dances 2019
- Hear from you, the neighborhood.
Refreshments provided. All are welcome. See here for the Alliance October newsletter.
Join us for the first meeting of 2020 on the 2nd Thursday of the Month!
Due to the NYE holiday we are joining one another for a 2020 preview on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Join us at SPUR Urban Center
- About SPUR
- About the Yerba Buena Gardens Conservancy update
- 2020 preview with John Elberling, president of TODCO
- Hear from you, the neighborhood
Light refreshments are provided. All are welcome
May Neighborhood Meeting will be Thursday, May 7th at 10 am via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 854 4878 8931
We are meeting online via Zoom every Thursday at 10 am and have moved the meetings to weekly instead of monthly.
The next meeting will be Thursday, May 14th at 10 am.